Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Natural Resource Management at SUNY Oneonta

Find Schools Near

Natural Resource Management at SUNY Oneonta

If you are interested in studying natural resource management, you may want to check out the program at SUNY Oneonta. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

SUNY Oneonta is located in Oneonta, New York and approximately 6,718 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Natural Resource Management section at the bottom of this page.

SUNY Oneonta Natural Resource Management Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Resource Management

SUNY Oneonta Natural Resource Management Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Resource Management Student Demographics at SUNY Oneonta

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the resource management majors at SUNY Oneonta.

SUNY Oneonta Natural Resource Management Master’s Program

75% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The resource management program at SUNY Oneonta awarded 4 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.


Of the students who received a resource management master's degree from SUNY Oneonta, 75% were white. This is typical for this degree on the natiowide level. In the resource management master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 25% of degree recipients. That is 8% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from SUNY Oneonta with a master's in resource management.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Resource Management Grads May Go Into

A degree in resource management can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for SUNY Oneonta.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Police and Sheriff’s Patrol Officers 53,560 $74,860
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Police and Detective Supervisors 12,650 $115,940
Firefighters 11,880 $73,710
Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Recreational Protective Service Workers 7,860 $27,630


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.