Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Administration at Binghamton University

Find Schools Near

Public Administration at Binghamton University

What traits are you looking for in a public admin school? To help you decide if Binghamton University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's public admin program.

Binghamton University is located in Vestal, New York and approximately 18,148 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Public Administration section at the bottom of this page.

Binghamton University Public Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Public Admin

Binghamton University Public Administration Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Public Admin Student Demographics at Binghamton University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public admin majors at Binghamton University.

Binghamton University Public Administration Master’s Program

68% Women
33% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 63 students earned a master's degree in public admin from Binghamton University. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men.


Of the students who received a public admin master's degree from Binghamton University, 65% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Binghamton University with a master's in public admin.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 41
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Public Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in public admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Binghamton University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
General and Operations Managers 163,250 $156,260
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Social and Community Service Managers 13,110 $86,700
Chief Executives 10,430 $220,040
Legislators 6,220 $90,050


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.