Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Environmental Design at Rutgers University - New Brunswick

Find Schools Near

Environmental Design at Rutgers University - New Brunswick

Every environmental design school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the environment design program at Rutgers University - New Brunswick stacks up to those at other schools.

Rutgers New Brunswick is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey and has a total student population of 50,411. Of the 8,803 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Rutgers University - New Brunswick in 2021, 7 of them were environmental design majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Environmental Design section at the bottom of this page.

Rutgers New Brunswick Environmental Design Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Design

Rutgers New Brunswick Environmental Design Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks environment design programs across the country. The following shows how Rutgers New Brunswick performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The environment design major at Rutgers New Brunswick is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Environmental Design. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Environmental Design Schools 23

Environment Design Student Demographics at Rutgers New Brunswick

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the environment design majors at Rutgers University - New Brunswick.

Rutgers New Brunswick Environmental Design Bachelor’s Program

57% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The environment design program at Rutgers New Brunswick awarded 7 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 43% of these degrees went to men with the other 57% going to women.


About 71% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in environment design at Rutgers New Brunswick are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rutgers University - New Brunswick with a bachelor's in environment design.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Rutgers New Brunswick also has a doctoral program available in environment design. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Environment Design Grads May Go Into

A degree in environment design can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rutgers University - New Brunswick.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Architectural and Engineering Managers 4,020 $163,440
Architects 2,650 $83,590
Landscape Architects 310 $76,460


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.