Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science at Rowan University

Every clinical/medical laboratory science school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the clinical laboratory science program at Rowan University stacks up to those at other schools.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and approximately 19,678 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science

Rowan Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Clinical Laboratory Science Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the clinical laboratory science majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science Master’s Program

66% Women
78% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 41 students earned a master's degree in clinical laboratory science from Rowan. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 17% men graduate in clinical laboratory science each year. Rowan does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 17% more men than average.


In the clinical laboratory science master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 78% of degree recipients. That is 31% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a master's in clinical laboratory science.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 16
Black or African American 11
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 8
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Clinical Laboratory Science Grads May Go Into

A degree in clinical laboratory science can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Phlebotomists 4,890 $38,090
Health Specialties Professors 4,420 $109,190
Medical Equipment Preparers 2,810 $39,420
Health Technologists and Technicians 2,790 $53,570
Surgical Technologists 2,060 $53,740


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.