Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Visual & Performing Arts at Pacific Northwest College of Art

Find Schools Near

General Visual & Performing Arts at Pacific Northwest College of Art

Every general visual and performing arts school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the visual arts program at Pacific Northwest College of Art stacks up to those at other schools.

Pacific Northwest College of Art is located in Portland, Oregon and has a total student population of 650. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students received a bachelor's degree in visual arts from Pacific Northwest College of Art.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Visual & Performing Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Pacific Northwest College of Art General Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts

Pacific Northwest College of Art General Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the visual arts progam at Pacific Northwest College of Art compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The visual arts major at Pacific Northwest College of Art is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 11
Most Focused General Visual & Performing Arts Schools 16
Best General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 89
Best Value General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 90
Most Popular General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 105
Best General Visual & Performing Arts Schools 113
Best Value General Visual & Performing Arts Schools 120
Most Popular General Visual & Performing Arts Schools 163

Visual Arts Student Demographics at Pacific Northwest College of Art

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual arts majors at Pacific Northwest College of Art.

Pacific Northwest College of Art General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

75% Women
50% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual arts from Pacific Northwest College of Art. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Pacific Northwest College of Art Gender Breakdown of General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 7% more racial-ethnic minorities in its visual arts bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pacific Northwest College of Art with a bachelor's in visual arts.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Pacific Northwest College of Art
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 5

Pacific Northwest College of Art also has a doctoral program available in visual arts. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Visual Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in visual arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for OR, the home state for Pacific Northwest College of Art.

Occupation Jobs in OR Average Salary in OR
Graphic Designers 3,510 $56,690
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 1,350 $75,800
Art Directors 960 $108,830
Multimedia Artists and Animators 730 $72,190
Photographers 670 $36,440

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.