Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions at Montclair State University

Find Schools Near

Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions at Montclair State University

If you are interested in studying rehabilitation and therapeutic professions, you may want to check out the program at Montclair State University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Montclair State is located in Montclair, New Jersey and approximately 21,005 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 6 rehabilitation majors received their bachelor's degree from Montclair State.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions section at the bottom of this page.

Montclair State Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation

Montclair State Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions Rankings

The rehabilitation major at Montclair State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Rehabilitation Student Demographics at Montclair State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the rehabilitation majors at Montclair State University.

Montclair State Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in rehabilitation from Montclair State. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men. The typical rehabilitation bachelor's degree program is made up of only 24% men. So male students are more repesented at Montclair State since its program graduates 10% more men than average.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Montclair State University with a bachelor's in rehabilitation.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Montclair State also has a doctoral program available in rehabilitation. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Rehabilitation Grads May Go Into

A degree in rehabilitation can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Montclair State University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Physical Therapists 7,560 $97,770
Occupational Therapists 5,380 $96,600
Health Specialties Professors 4,420 $109,190
Engineers 3,470 $114,990
Rehabilitation Counselors 920 $65,350


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.