Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Civil Engineering at Lafayette College

Find Schools Near

Civil Engineering at Lafayette College

Every civil engineering school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the civil eng program at Lafayette College stacks up to those at other schools.

Lafayette is located in Easton, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,514. Of the 720 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Lafayette College in 2021, 32 of them were civil engineering majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Civil Engineering section at the bottom of this page.

Lafayette Civil Engineering Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Eng

Lafayette Civil Engineering Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the civil eng progam at Lafayette compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The civil eng major at Lafayette is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Civil Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Civil Engineering Schools 11
Best Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Degree Schools 11
Most Focused Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Degree Schools 19
Most Focused Civil Engineering Schools 25
Best Value Civil Engineering Schools 165
Most Popular Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Degree Schools 167
Most Popular Civil Engineering Schools 193

How Much Do Civil Eng Graduates from Lafayette Make?

The median salary of civil eng students who receive their bachelor's degree at Lafayette is $67,033. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 9% higher than the national average of $61,387 for all civil eng bachelor's degree recipients.


Civil Eng Student Demographics at Lafayette

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the civil eng majors at Lafayette College.

Lafayette Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Program

44% Women
9% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in civil eng from Lafayette. About 44% of these graduates were women and the other 56% were men. The typical civil eng bachelor's degree program is made up of only 29% women. So female students are more repesented at Lafayette since its program graduates 15% more women than average.


About 72% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in civil eng at Lafayette are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Lafayette College with a bachelor's in civil eng.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 23
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Lafayette also has a doctoral program available in civil eng. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Civil Eng Grads May Go Into

A degree in civil eng can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Lafayette College.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Civil Engineers 12,530 $88,740
Architectural and Engineering Managers 7,220 $150,400
Engineers 4,850 $96,550
Environmental Engineers 2,960 $89,410
Engineering Professors 2,950 $114,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.