Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Entrepreneurial Studies at Fashion Institute of Technology

Find Schools Near

Entrepreneurial Studies at Fashion Institute of Technology

Every entrepreneurial studies school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the entrepreneurship program at Fashion Institute of Technology stacks up to those at other schools.

FIT SUNY is located in New York, New York and has a total student population of 8,726. In 2019, 18 entrepreneurship majors received their bachelor's degree from FIT SUNY.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Entrepreneurial Studies section at the bottom of this page.

FIT SUNY Entrepreneurial Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship

FIT SUNY Entrepreneurial Studies Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the entrepreneurship progam at FIT SUNY compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The entrepreneurship major at FIT SUNY is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Entrepreneurial Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 62
Best Value Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 73
Best Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 116
Most Popular Entrepreneurial Studies Schools 125
Most Focused Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 130
Best Entrepreneurial Studies Schools 197
Best Value Entrepreneurial Studies Schools 236
Most Focused Entrepreneurial Studies Schools 290

How Much Do Entrepreneurship Graduates from FIT SUNY Make?

The median salary of entrepreneurship students who receive their bachelor's degree at FIT SUNY is $35,500. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $35,900 for all entrepreneurship students.

undefined

Entrepreneurship Student Demographics at FIT SUNY

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the entrepreneurship majors at Fashion Institute of Technology.

FIT SUNY Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Program

44% Women
39% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 18 students earned a bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship from FIT SUNY. About 44% of these graduates were women and the other 56% were men.

FIT SUNY Gender Breakdown of Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 1% more racial-ethnic minorities in its entrepreneurship bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fashion Institute of Technology with a bachelor's in entrepreneurship.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Entrepreneurial Studies Majors at Fashion Institute of Technology
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

FIT SUNY also has a doctoral program available in entrepreneurship. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Entrepreneurship Grads May Go Into

A degree in entrepreneurship can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fashion Institute of Technology.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
General and Operations Managers 163,250 $156,260
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Chief Executives 10,430 $220,040
Business Professors 8,910 $110,500

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.