Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Pharmacology & Toxicology at Drexel University

Find Schools Near

Pharmacology & Toxicology at Drexel University

If you are interested in studying pharmacology and toxicology, you may want to check out the program at Drexel University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Drexel is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and approximately 23,589 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Pharmacology & Toxicology section at the bottom of this page.

Drexel Pharmacology & Toxicology Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Pharmacology

Online Classes Are Available at Drexel

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

Drexel does offer online education options in pharmacology for the following degree levels for those interested in distance learning:

Drexel Pharmacology & Toxicology Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

There were 0 student who received their doctoral degrees in pharmacology, making the school the #82 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Pharmacology Student Demographics at Drexel

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the pharmacology majors at Drexel University.

Drexel Pharmacology & Toxicology Master’s Program

75% Women
29% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The pharmacology program at Drexel awarded 24 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a master's in pharmacology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
International Students 8
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That Pharmacology Grads May Go Into

A degree in pharmacology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Drexel University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Health Specialties Professors 12,420 $95,160
Medical Scientists 7,970 $114,370
Natural Sciences Managers 4,480 $147,810
Biological Science Professors 3,250 $94,510
Biological Scientists 660 $73,550


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.