Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Entrepreneurial Studies at Charleston Southern University

Find Schools Near

Entrepreneurial Studies at Charleston Southern University

Every entrepreneurial studies school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the entrepreneurship program at Charleston Southern University stacks up to those at other schools.

CSU is located in Charleston, South Carolina and approximately 3,477 students attend the school each year. Of the 661 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Charleston Southern University in 2019, 7 of them were entrepreneurial studies majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Entrepreneurial Studies section at the bottom of this page.

CSU Entrepreneurial Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship

CSU Entrepreneurial Studies Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the entrepreneurship progam at CSU compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The entrepreneurship major at CSU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Entrepreneurial Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 115
Most Focused Entrepreneurial Studies Schools 189

Entrepreneurship Student Demographics at CSU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the entrepreneurship majors at Charleston Southern University.

CSU Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor’s Program

43% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship from CSU. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men.

CSU Gender Breakdown of Entrepreneurial Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship at CSU are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Charleston Southern University with a bachelor's in entrepreneurship.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Entrepreneurial Studies Majors at Charleston Southern University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

CSU also has a doctoral program available in entrepreneurship. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Entrepreneurship Grads May Go Into

A degree in entrepreneurship can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for SC, the home state for Charleston Southern University.

Occupation Jobs in SC Average Salary in SC
General and Operations Managers 32,520 $101,400
Chief Executives 2,900 $182,760
Managers 1,760 $100,890
Business Professors 1,140 $99,630

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.