Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business/Managerial Economics at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

Business/Managerial Economics at Chapman University

If you plan to study business/managerial economics, take a look at what Chapman University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and has a total student population of 9,850. Of the 1,717 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Chapman University in 2019, 37 of them were business/managerial economics majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Business/Managerial Economics section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman Business/Managerial Economics Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Managerial Economics

Chapman Business/Managerial Economics Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the managerial economics progam at Chapman compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The managerial economics major at Chapman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business/Managerial Economics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Business/Managerial Economics Bachelor’s Degree Schools 32
Best Business/Managerial Economics Schools 74

Earnings of Chapman Managerial Economics Graduates

The median salary of managerial economics students who receive their bachelor's degree at Chapman is $43,900. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $44,300 for all managerial economics students.

undefined

Managerial Economics Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the managerial economics majors at Chapman University.

Chapman Business/Managerial Economics Bachelor’s Program

24% Women
41% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The managerial economics program at Chapman awarded 37 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 76% of these degrees went to men with the other 24% going to women.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of Business/Managerial Economics Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 57% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in managerial economics at Chapman are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 9% more racial-ethnic minorities in its managerial economics bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a bachelor's in managerial economics.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Business/Managerial Economics Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 21
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Chapman also has a doctoral program available in managerial economics. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Managerial Economics Grads May Go Into

A degree in managerial economics can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Economists 1,430 $124,430
Survey Researchers 780 $75,150
Economics Professors 700 $139,050

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.