Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at Baldwin Wallace University

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at Baldwin Wallace University

What traits are you looking for in a media management school? To help you decide if Baldwin Wallace University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's media management program.

Baldwin Wallace College is located in Berea, Ohio and approximately 3,504 students attend the school each year. Of the 929 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Baldwin Wallace University in 2019, 16 of them were arts and media management majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Arts & Media Management section at the bottom of this page.

Baldwin Wallace College Arts & Media Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Media Management

Baldwin Wallace College Arts & Media Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the media management progam at Baldwin Wallace College compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The media management major at Baldwin Wallace College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Arts & Media Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 46
Most Focused Arts & Media Management Schools 51
Best Value Arts & Media Management Schools 87

Media Management Student Demographics at Baldwin Wallace College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at Baldwin Wallace University.

Baldwin Wallace College Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Program

88% Women
38% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in media management from Baldwin Wallace College. About 88% of these graduates were women and the other 12% were men.

Baldwin Wallace College Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 62% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in media management at Baldwin Wallace College are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 9% more racial-ethnic minorities in its media management bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Baldwin Wallace University with a bachelor's in media management.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at Baldwin Wallace University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Baldwin Wallace College also has a doctoral program available in media management. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Media Management Grads May Go Into

A degree in media management can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for OH, the home state for Baldwin Wallace University.

Occupation Jobs in OH Average Salary in OH
Managers 14,410 $107,320
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 4,110 $84,160
Producers and Directors 1,850 $60,590
Music Directors and Composers 340 $44,920
Artist, Athlete, and Performer Agents and Business Managers 70 $46,850

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.