Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Yale University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Yale University

If you plan to study business, management and marketing, take a look at what Yale University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Yale is located in New Haven, Connecticut and has a total student population of 12,060.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Business, Management & Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Yale Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Doctorate Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Yale Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

There were 13 students who received their doctoral degrees in business, management and marketing, making the school the #58 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Demographics at Yale

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Yale University.

Yale Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

41% Women
30% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 490 students earned a master's degree in business, management and marketing from Yale. About 41% of these graduates were women and the other 59% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Yale University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 71
Black or African American 21
Hispanic or Latino 31
White 160
International Students 181
Other Races/Ethnicities 26

Concentrations Within Business, Management & Marketing

Business, Management & Marketing majors may want to concentrate their studies in one of these areas. The table shows all degrees awarded in this field awarded for all degree levels at Yale University. A concentration may not be available for your level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Business Administration & Management 495
Finance & Financial Management 8

Careers That Business, Management & Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in business, management and marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CT, the home state for Yale University.

Occupation Jobs in CT Average Salary in CT
Customer Service Representatives 30,950 $41,160
General and Operations Managers 30,330 $155,890
Secretaries and Administrative Assistants 30,140 $46,470
Office Clerks 28,420 $38,340
Office and Administrative Support Worker Supervisors 25,510 $66,800


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.