Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at Wilmington University

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at Wilmington University

If you plan to study educational administration, take a look at what Wilmington University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Wilmington University is located in New Castle, Delaware and has a total student population of 14,769.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

Wilmington University Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin
  • Doctorate Degree in Education Admin

Online Classes Are Available at Wilmington University

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Wilmington University does offer online courses in education admin for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Wilmington University Educational Administration Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

There were 75 students who received their doctoral degrees in education admin, making the school the #11 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Education Admin Student Demographics at Wilmington University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at Wilmington University.

Wilmington University Educational Administration Master’s Program

75% Women
24% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The education admin program at Wilmington University awarded 150 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.


Of the students who received a education admin master's degree from Wilmington University, 73% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Wilmington University with a master's in education admin.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 21
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 109
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 10

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DE, the home state for Wilmington University.

Occupation Jobs in DE Average Salary in DE
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 880 $114,380
Postsecondary Education Administrators 280 $147,160
Preschool Education Administrators 230 $59,480
Education Administrators 50 $121,170


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.