Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at Wayne State College

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at Wayne State College

If you are interested in studying educational administration, you may want to check out the program at Wayne State College. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

WSC is located in Wayne, Nebraska and approximately 3,890 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

WSC Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin

Online Classes Are Available at WSC

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

For those who are interested in distance learning, WSC does offer online courses in education admin for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

WSC Educational Administration Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Education Admin Student Demographics at WSC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at Wayne State College.

WSC Educational Administration Master’s Program

46% Women
11% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 28 students earned a master's degree in education admin from WSC. About 46% of these graduates were women and the other 54% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 31% men graduate in education admin each year. WSC does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 23% more men than average.

WSC Gender Breakdown of Educational Administration Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a education admin master's degree from WSC, 89% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Wayne State College with a master's in education admin.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Educational Administration Majors at Wayne State College
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 25
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Wayne State College.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 1,830 $103,500
Postsecondary Education Administrators 1,110 $103,950
Preschool Education Administrators 280 $49,810
Education Administrators 250 $85,820

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.