Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mechanical Engineering Technology at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Find Schools Near

Mechanical Engineering Technology at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Every mechanical engineering technology school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the ME tech program at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay stacks up to those at other schools.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin and approximately 7,174 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 12 ME tech majors received their bachelor's degree from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Mechanical Engineering Technology section at the bottom of this page.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Mechanical Engineering Technology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in ME Tech

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Mechanical Engineering Technology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the ME tech progam at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The ME tech major at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mechanical Engineering Technology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Mechanical Engineering Technology 149

ME Tech Student Demographics at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the ME tech majors at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Mechanical Engineering Technology Bachelor’s Program

25% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 12 students earned a bachelor's degree in ME tech from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men. The typical ME tech bachelor's degree program is made up of only 8% women. So female students are more repesented at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay since its program graduates 17% more women than average.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Gender Breakdown of Mechanical Engineering Technology Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in ME tech at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay with a bachelor's in ME tech.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Mechanical Engineering Technology Majors at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 12
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That ME Tech Grads May Go Into

A degree in ME tech can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for WI, the home state for University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Occupation Jobs in WI Average Salary in WI
Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics 11,650 $41,180
Mechanical Engineering Technicians 2,100 $52,140

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.