Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Systems Networking at University of Minnesota - Duluth

Find Schools Near

Computer Systems Networking at University of Minnesota - Duluth

If you are interested in studying computer systems networking, you may want to check out the program at University of Minnesota - Duluth. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UMN Duluth is located in Duluth, Minnesota and approximately 10,858 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 30 students received a bachelor's degree in networking from UMN Duluth.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Systems Networking section at the bottom of this page.

UMN Duluth Computer Systems Networking Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Networking

UMN Duluth Computer Systems Networking Rankings

The networking major at UMN Duluth is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Systems Networking. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Earnings of UMN Duluth Networking Graduates

The median salary of networking students who receive their bachelor's degree at UMN Duluth is $56,000. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 20% higher than the national average of $46,800 for all networking bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Networking Student Demographics at UMN Duluth

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the networking majors at University of Minnesota - Duluth.

UMN Duluth Computer Systems Networking Bachelor’s Program

23% Women
27% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 30 students earned a bachelor's degree in networking from UMN Duluth. About 23% of these graduates were women and the other 77% were men. The typical networking bachelor's degree program is made up of only 15% women. So female students are more repesented at UMN Duluth since its program graduates 8% more women than average.

UMN Duluth Gender Breakdown of Computer Systems Networking Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 63% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in networking at UMN Duluth are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Minnesota - Duluth with a bachelor's in networking.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Computer Systems Networking Majors at University of Minnesota - Duluth
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 19
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

UMN Duluth also has a doctoral program available in networking. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Networking Grads May Go Into

A degree in networking can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MN, the home state for University of Minnesota - Duluth.

Occupation Jobs in MN Average Salary in MN
Computer Systems Analysts 18,710 $92,920
Computer Network Support Specialists 3,970 $62,130
Computer Network Architects 3,150 $110,330
Information Security Analysts 2,690 $97,040

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.