Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at University of Delaware

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at University of Delaware

Every educational administration school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the education admin program at University of Delaware stacks up to those at other schools.

UD is located in Newark, Delaware and has a total student population of 23,613. Of the 4,743 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from University of Delaware in 2021, 20 of them were educational administration majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

UD Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education Admin
  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin
  • Doctorate Degree in Education Admin

UD Educational Administration Rankings

The education admin major at UD is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Educational Administration. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

In 2021, 14 students received their master’s degree in education admin from UD. This makes it the #432 most popular school for education admin master’s degree candidates in the country.

There were 12 students who received their doctoral degrees in education admin, making the school the #189 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Earnings of UD Education Admin Graduates

The median salary of education admin students who receive their bachelor's degree at UD is $40,939. This is 29% higher than $31,695, which is the national average for all education admin bachelor's degree recipients.


Education Admin Student Demographics at UD

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at University of Delaware.

UD Educational Administration Bachelor’s Program

55% Women
35% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
During the 2020-2021 academic year, 20 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in education admin from UD. About 45% were men and 55% were women. The typical education admin bachelor's degree program is made up of only 29% men. So male students are more repesented at UD since its program graduates 16% more men than average.


About 60% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in education admin at UD are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 2% more racial-ethnic minorities in its education admin bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Delaware with a bachelor's in education admin.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 12
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

UD Educational Administration Master’s Program

79% Women
7% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The education admin program at UD awarded 14 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 21% of these degrees went to men with the other 79% going to women.


Of the students who received a education admin master's degree from UD, 86% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Delaware with a master's in education admin.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 12
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

UD also has a doctoral program available in education admin. In 2021, 12 students graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DE, the home state for University of Delaware.

Occupation Jobs in DE Average Salary in DE
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 880 $114,380
Postsecondary Education Administrators 280 $147,160
Preschool Education Administrators 230 $59,480
Education Administrators 50 $121,170


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.