Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Services at University of Baltimore

Find Schools Near

Human Services at University of Baltimore

What traits are you looking for in a human services school? To help you decide if University of Baltimore is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's human services program.

U of Baltimore is located in Baltimore, Maryland and approximately 5,565 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 26 human services majors received their bachelor's degree from U of Baltimore.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Services section at the bottom of this page.

U of Baltimore Human Services Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
  • Master’s Degree in Human Services

U of Baltimore Human Services Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the human services progam at U of Baltimore compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The human services major at U of Baltimore is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Human Services 105
Most Focused Colleges for Human Services 106

In 2019, 16 students received their master’s degree in human services from U of Baltimore. This makes it the #19 most popular school for human services master’s degree candidates in the country.

Human Services Student Demographics at U of Baltimore

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human services majors at University of Baltimore.

U of Baltimore Human Services Bachelor’s Program

92% Women
77% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
Of the 26 human services students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from U of Baltimore, about 8% were men and 92% were women.

U of Baltimore Gender Breakdown of Human Services Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 29% more racial-ethnic minorities in its human services bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Baltimore with a bachelor's in human services.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Services Majors at University of Baltimore
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 18
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 5

U of Baltimore Human Services Master’s Program

88% Women
94% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 16 students earned a master's degree in human services from U of Baltimore. About 88% of these graduates were women and the other 12% were men.

U of Baltimore Gender Breakdown of Human Services Master's Degree Grads

In the human services master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 94% of degree recipients. That is 35% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Baltimore with a master's in human services.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Services Majors at University of Baltimore
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 15
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Human Services Grads May Go Into

A degree in human services can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for University of Baltimore.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Social and Human Service Assistants 8,080 $35,520
Social and Community Service Managers 3,120 $76,670
Community and Social Service Specialists 1,250 $52,430

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.