Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Accounting at University of Baltimore

Find Schools Near

Accounting at University of Baltimore

If you are interested in studying accounting, you may want to check out the program at University of Baltimore. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UB is located in Baltimore, Maryland and has a total student population of 5,041.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Accounting section at the bottom of this page.

UB Accounting Degrees Available

  • Undergrad Certificate in Accounting (1 - 4 Years)
  • Master’s Degree in Accounting

Online Classes Are Available at UB

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

For those who are interested in distance learning, UB does offer online courses in accounting for the following degree levels:

UB Accounting Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Accounting Student Demographics at UB

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the accounting majors at University of Baltimore.

UB Accounting Master’s Program

33% Women
44% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a master's degree in accounting from UB. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 42% men graduate in accounting each year. UB does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 25% more men than average.

UB Gender Breakdown of Accounting Master's Degree Grads

In the accounting master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 44% of degree recipients. That is 10% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Baltimore with a master's in accounting.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Accounting Majors at University of Baltimore
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Accounting Grads May Go Into

A degree in accounting can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for University of Baltimore.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Accountants and Auditors 25,020 $82,610
Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks 21,490 $45,450
Financial Managers 12,550 $152,180
Financial Analysts 5,640 $92,800
Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks 2,340 $51,610


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.