Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at The College of New Jersey

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at The College of New Jersey

What traits are you looking for in a education admin school? To help you decide if The College of New Jersey is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's education admin program.

TCNJ is located in Ewing, New Jersey and has a total student population of 7,783.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

TCNJ Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin

TCNJ Educational Administration Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

In 2021, 99 students received their master’s degree in education admin from TCNJ. This makes it the #49 most popular school for education admin master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Admin Student Demographics at TCNJ

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at The College of New Jersey.

TCNJ Educational Administration Master’s Program

79% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 99 students earned a master's degree in education admin from TCNJ. About 79% of these graduates were women and the other 21% were men.


Of the students who received a education admin master's degree from TCNJ, 66% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from The College of New Jersey with a master's in education admin.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 65
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 20

TCNJ also has a doctoral program available in education admin. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for The College of New Jersey.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 9,050 $127,570
Postsecondary Education Administrators 2,010 $153,760
Preschool Education Administrators 1,750 $76,410
Education Administrators 550 $100,040


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.