Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Taxation at SUNY Old Westbury

Find Schools Near

Taxation at SUNY Old Westbury

If you are interested in studying taxation, you may want to check out the program at SUNY Old Westbury. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

SUNY Old Westbury is located in Old Westbury, New York and has a total student population of 5,007.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Taxation section at the bottom of this page.

SUNY Old Westbury Taxation Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Taxation

SUNY Old Westbury Taxation Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Taxation Student Demographics at SUNY Old Westbury

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the taxation majors at SUNY Old Westbury.

SUNY Old Westbury Taxation Master’s Program

43% Women
57% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 14 students earned a master's degree in taxation from SUNY Old Westbury. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 46% men graduate in taxation each year. SUNY Old Westbury does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 12% more men than average.


In the taxation master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 57% of degree recipients. That is 21% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from SUNY Old Westbury with a master's in taxation.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Taxation Grads May Go Into

A degree in taxation can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for SUNY Old Westbury.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Accountants and Auditors 110,780 $96,300
Financial Examiners 9,030 $115,980
Tax Examiners, Collectors, and Revenue Agents 4,830 $70,560
Tax Preparers 4,070 $63,440


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.