Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Taxation at University at Albany

Find Schools Near

Taxation at University at Albany

If you plan to study taxation, take a look at what University at Albany has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

UAlbany is located in Albany, New York and has a total student population of 17,688.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Taxation section at the bottom of this page.

UAlbany Taxation Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Taxation

UAlbany Taxation Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Taxation Student Demographics at UAlbany

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the taxation majors at University at Albany.

UAlbany Taxation Master’s Program

57% Women
50% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 30 students earned a master's degree in taxation from UAlbany. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.


In the taxation master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 50% of degree recipients. That is 13% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University at Albany with a master's in taxation.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 15
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Taxation Grads May Go Into

A degree in taxation can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for University at Albany.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Accountants and Auditors 110,780 $96,300
Financial Examiners 9,030 $115,980
Tax Examiners, Collectors, and Revenue Agents 4,830 $70,560
Tax Preparers 4,070 $63,440


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.