Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Stevenson University

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Stevenson University

If you plan to study business administration and management, take a look at what Stevenson University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Stevenson is located in Stevenson, Maryland and approximately 3,492 students attend the school each year. Of the 801 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Stevenson University in 2021, 90 of them were business administration and management majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Business Administration & Management section at the bottom of this page.

Stevenson Business Administration & Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration

Stevenson Business Administration & Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the business administration progam at Stevenson compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The business administration major at Stevenson is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Administration & Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 447
Most Focused Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 505
Best Value Business Administration & Management Schools 1,486

Earnings of Stevenson Business Administration Graduates

The median salary of business administration students who receive their bachelor's degree at Stevenson is $39,073. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $41,334 for all business administration students.


Business Administration Student Demographics at Stevenson

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Stevenson University.

Stevenson Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

37% Women
42% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 90 students earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Stevenson. About 37% of these graduates were women and the other 63% were men.


About 56% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in business administration at Stevenson are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 2% more racial-ethnic minorities in its business administration bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Stevenson University with a bachelor's in business administration.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 25
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 50
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 8

Stevenson also has a doctoral program available in business administration. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Business Administration Grads May Go Into

A degree in business administration can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for Stevenson University.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
General and Operations Managers 48,180 $137,700
Office and Administrative Support Worker Supervisors 38,670 $62,680
Retail Sales Supervisors 26,360 $46,240
Management Analysts 18,580 $98,260
Managers 14,450 $122,050


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.