Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Accounting at Stevenson University

Find Schools Near

Accounting at Stevenson University

If you plan to study accounting, take a look at what Stevenson University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Stevenson is located in Stevenson, Maryland and has a total student population of 3,492. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 16 students received a bachelor's degree in accounting from Stevenson.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Accounting section at the bottom of this page.

Stevenson Accounting Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting

Stevenson Accounting Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the accounting progam at Stevenson compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The accounting major at Stevenson is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Accounting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Accounting Schools 1,091

How Much Do Accounting Graduates from Stevenson Make?

The median salary of accounting students who receive their bachelor's degree at Stevenson is $59,351. This is 28% higher than $46,292, which is the national average for all accounting bachelor's degree recipients.


Accounting Student Demographics at Stevenson

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the accounting majors at Stevenson University.

Stevenson Accounting Bachelor’s Program

25% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Stevenson. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men. The typical accounting bachelor's degree program is made up of only 42% men. So male students are more repesented at Stevenson since its program graduates 33% more men than average.


About 81% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in accounting at Stevenson are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Stevenson University with a bachelor's in accounting.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 13
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Stevenson also has a doctoral program available in accounting. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Accounting Grads May Go Into

A degree in accounting can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for Stevenson University.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Accountants and Auditors 25,020 $82,610
Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks 21,490 $45,450
Financial Managers 12,550 $152,180
Financial Analysts 5,640 $92,800
Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks 2,340 $51,610


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.