Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Criminology at Saint Edward's University

Find Schools Near

Criminology at Saint Edward’s University

If you are interested in studying criminology, you may want to check out the program at Saint Edward's University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

St. Edward's University is located in Austin, Texas and approximately 3,591 students attend the school each year. Of the 946 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Saint Edward's University in 2020, 14 of them were criminology majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Criminology section at the bottom of this page.

St. Edward’s University Criminology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology

St. Edward’s University Criminology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the criminology progam at St. Edward's University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The criminology major at St. Edward's University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Criminology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
113
Most Popular Criminology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 115

Criminology Student Demographics at St. Edward's University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the criminology majors at Saint Edward’s University.

St. Edward’s University Criminology Bachelor’s Program

71% Women
57% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The criminology program at St. Edward's University awarded 14 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 29% of these degrees went to men with the other 71% going to women.

undefined

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 13% more racial-ethnic minorities in its criminology bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Saint Edward's University with a bachelor's in criminology.

undefined
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 4
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

St. Edward's University also has a doctoral program available in criminology. In 2020, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Criminology Grads May Go Into

A degree in criminology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for TX, the home state for Saint Edward's University.

Occupation Jobs in TX Average Salary in TX
Managers 20,710 $122,130

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.