Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Software & Applications at Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network

Find Schools Near

Computer Software & Applications at Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network

If you plan to study computer software and applications, take a look at what Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network is located in Boston, Massachusetts and approximately 11,857 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Software & Applications section at the bottom of this page.

Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network Computer Software & Applications Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Computer Software

Online Classes Are Available at Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network does offer online education options in computer software for the following degree levels for those interested in distance learning:

  • Master’s Degree

Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network Computer Software & Applications Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Computer Software Student Demographics at Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer software majors at Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network.

Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network Computer Software & Applications Master’s Program

40% Women
5% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 191 students earned a master's degree in computer software from Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.

Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network Gender Breakdown of Computer Software & Applications Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network with a master's in computer software.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Computer Software & Applications Majors at Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 4
International Students 172
Other Races/Ethnicities 5

Careers That Computer Software Grads May Go Into

A degree in computer software can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MA, the home state for Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network.

Occupation Jobs in MA Average Salary in MA
Software Applications Developers 29,110 $109,130
Graphic Designers 5,680 $64,010
Computer Programmers 4,420 $95,380
Web Developers 4,220 $84,300
Database Administrators 2,900 $98,620

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.