Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Education at New York University

Find Schools Near

Other Education at New York University

If you are interested in studying other education, you may want to check out the program at New York University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

NYU is located in New York, New York and approximately 52,775 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Education section at the bottom of this page.

NYU Other Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Other Education

NYU Other Education Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

There were 0 student who received their doctoral degrees in other education, making the school the #48 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Other Education Student Demographics at NYU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other education majors at New York University.

NYU Other Education Master’s Program

75% Women
75% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 4 students earned a master's degree in other education from NYU. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.


In the other education master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 75% of degree recipients. That is 38% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York University with a master's in other education.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 1
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.