Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at New York University

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at New York University

Every business administration and management school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the business administration program at New York University stacks up to those at other schools.

NYU is located in New York, New York and approximately 52,775 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Business Administration & Management section at the bottom of this page.

NYU Business Administration & Management Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Business Administration
  • Doctorate Degree in Business Administration

NYU Business Administration & Management Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

There were 3 students who received their doctoral degrees in business administration, making the school the #135 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Business Administration Student Demographics at NYU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at New York University.

NYU Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

40% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 322 students earned a master's degree in business administration from NYU. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York University with a master's in business administration.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 42
Black or African American 25
Hispanic or Latino 22
White 69
International Students 133
Other Races/Ethnicities 31

Careers That Business Administration Grads May Go Into

A degree in business administration can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for New York University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
General and Operations Managers 163,250 $156,260
Office and Administrative Support Worker Supervisors 112,510 $70,770
Retail Sales Supervisors 66,620 $50,640
Management Analysts 47,580 $111,040
Computer and Information Systems Managers 27,070 $190,310


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.