Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Technology at Neumont College of Computer Science

Find Schools Near

Information Technology at Neumont College of Computer Science

What traits are you looking for in a IT school? To help you decide if Neumont College of Computer Science is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's IT program.

Neumont is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and approximately 474 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 42 IT majors received their bachelor's degree from Neumont.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Information Technology section at the bottom of this page.

Neumont Information Technology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in IT

Neumont Information Technology Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks IT programs across the country. The following shows how Neumont performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The IT major at Neumont is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Information Technology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Information Technology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 1
Most Focused Information Technology Schools 7
Best Information Technology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 29
Most Popular Information Technology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 39
Best Value Information Technology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 56
Best Information Technology Schools 66
Best Value Information Technology Schools 154
Most Popular Information Technology Schools 166

Earnings of Neumont IT Graduates

The median salary of IT students who receive their bachelor's degree at Neumont is $59,600. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 29% higher than the national average of $46,100 for all IT bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

IT Student Demographics at Neumont

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IT majors at Neumont College of Computer Science.

Neumont Information Technology Bachelor’s Program

12% Women
38% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 42 students earned a bachelor's degree in IT from Neumont. About 12% of these graduates were women and the other 88% were men.

Neumont Gender Breakdown of Information Technology Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 3% more racial-ethnic minorities in its IT bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Neumont College of Computer Science with a bachelor's in IT.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Information Technology Majors at Neumont College of Computer Science
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 14

Neumont also has a doctoral program available in IT. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That IT Grads May Go Into

A degree in IT can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for UT, the home state for Neumont College of Computer Science.

Occupation Jobs in UT Average Salary in UT
Computer User Support Specialists 9,440 $50,000
Computer Workers 6,470 $76,890
Computer and Information Systems Managers 5,440 $121,570
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 3,400 $81,430
Managers 3,310 $102,290

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.