Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Radio, Television & Digital Communication at Miami University - Oxford

Find Schools Near

Radio, Television & Digital Communication at Miami University - Oxford

What traits are you looking for in a digital communication school? To help you decide if Miami University - Oxford is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's digital communication program.

Miami University - Oxford is located in Oxford, Ohio and has a total student population of 18,880. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 144 students received a bachelor's degree in digital communication from Miami University - Oxford.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Radio, Television & Digital Communication section at the bottom of this page.

Miami University - Oxford Radio, Television & Digital Communication Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Communication

Miami University - Oxford Radio, Television & Digital Communication Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks digital communication programs across the country. The following shows how Miami University - Oxford performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The digital communication major at Miami University - Oxford is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Radio, Television & Digital Communication. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Radio, TV & Digital Communication Schools 9
Most Focused Radio, TV & Digital Communication Schools 76

Earnings of Miami University - Oxford Digital Communication Graduates

The median salary of digital communication students who receive their bachelor's degree at Miami University - Oxford is $44,973. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 51% higher than the national average of $29,803 for all digital communication bachelor's degree recipients.


Digital Communication Student Demographics at Miami University - Oxford

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the digital communication majors at Miami University - Oxford.

Miami University - Oxford Radio, Television & Digital Communication Bachelor’s Program

66% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The digital communication program at Miami University - Oxford awarded 144 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 34% of these degrees went to men with the other 66% going to women.


About 71% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in digital communication at Miami University - Oxford are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Miami University - Oxford with a bachelor's in digital communication.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 102
International Students 24
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Miami University - Oxford also has a doctoral program available in digital communication. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Digital Communication Grads May Go Into

A degree in digital communication can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for OH, the home state for Miami University - Oxford.

Occupation Jobs in OH Average Salary in OH
Managers 14,410 $107,320
Media and Communication Workers 1,890 $43,330
Producers and Directors 1,850 $60,590
Communications Professors 1,410 $74,860
Radio and Television Announcers 1,080 $53,010


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.