Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Electrical Engineering at Lafayette College

Find Schools Near

Electrical Engineering at Lafayette College

If you are interested in studying electrical engineering, you may want to check out the program at Lafayette College. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Lafayette is located in Easton, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,514. In 2021, 16 EE majors received their bachelor's degree from Lafayette.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Electrical Engineering section at the bottom of this page.

Lafayette Electrical Engineering Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in EE

Lafayette Electrical Engineering Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the EE progam at Lafayette compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The EE major at Lafayette is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Electrical Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree Schools 21
Best Electrical Engineering Schools 21
Most Focused Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree Schools 57
Most Focused Electrical Engineering Schools 98
Best Value Electrical Engineering Schools 227
Most Popular Electrical Engineering Schools 283

How Much Do EE Graduates from Lafayette Make?

The median salary of EE students who receive their bachelor's degree at Lafayette is $77,247. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 11% higher than the national average of $69,521 for all EE bachelor's degree recipients.


EE Student Demographics at Lafayette

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the EE majors at Lafayette College.

Lafayette Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Program

6% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The EE program at Lafayette awarded 16 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 94% of these degrees went to men with the other 6% going to women.


About 56% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in EE at Lafayette are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Lafayette College with a bachelor's in EE.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Lafayette also has a doctoral program available in EE. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That EE Grads May Go Into

A degree in EE can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Lafayette College.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Electrical Engineers 8,870 $94,870
Architectural and Engineering Managers 7,220 $150,400
Engineers 4,850 $96,550
Electronics Engineers 3,760 $98,130
Engineering Professors 2,950 $114,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.