Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Systems Networking at Kean University

Find Schools Near

Computer Systems Networking at Kean University

If you are interested in studying computer systems networking, you may want to check out the program at Kean University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Kean is located in Union, New Jersey and approximately 14,064 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 55 networking majors received their bachelor's degree from Kean.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Systems Networking section at the bottom of this page.

Kean Computer Systems Networking Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Networking

Kean Computer Systems Networking Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the networking progam at Kean compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The networking major at Kean is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Systems Networking. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Computer Systems Networking Bachelor’s Degree Schools 28

How Much Do Networking Graduates from Kean Make?

The median salary of networking students who receive their bachelor's degree at Kean is $43,698. This is less than $50,307, which is the national average of all networking majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Networking Student Demographics at Kean

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the networking majors at Kean University.

Kean Computer Systems Networking Bachelor’s Program

16% Women
69% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The networking program at Kean awarded 55 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 84% of these degrees went to men with the other 16% going to women.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 22% more racial-ethnic minorities in its networking bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Kean University with a bachelor's in networking.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 15
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 11
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Kean also has a doctoral program available in networking. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Networking Grads May Go Into

A degree in networking can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Kean University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Computer Systems Analysts 13,710 $107,540
Computer Network Support Specialists 6,300 $84,890
Computer Network Architects 5,160 $124,310
Information Security Analysts 3,480 $121,600


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.