Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Statistics at Fordham University

Find Schools Near

Other Statistics at Fordham University

If you plan to study other statistics, take a look at what Fordham University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Fordham U is located in Bronx, New York and approximately 16,364 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 35 students received a bachelor's degree in other statistics from Fordham U.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Statistics section at the bottom of this page.

Fordham U Other Statistics Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Statistics

Fordham U Other Statistics Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the other statistics progam at Fordham U compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other statistics major at Fordham U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Statistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Other Statistics Schools 4
Best Other Statistics Bachelor’s Degree Schools 9

Earnings of Fordham U Other Statistics Graduates

The median salary of other statistics students who receive their bachelor's degree at Fordham U is $55,397. This is 26% higher than $43,984, which is the national average for all other statistics bachelor's degree recipients.


Other Statistics Student Demographics at Fordham U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other statistics majors at Fordham University.

Fordham U Other Statistics Bachelor’s Program

60% Women
43% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 35 students earned a bachelor's degree in other statistics from Fordham U. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 17% more racial-ethnic minorities in its other statistics bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fordham University with a bachelor's in other statistics.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 10
International Students 8
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Fordham U also has a doctoral program available in other statistics. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Other Statistics Grads May Go Into

A degree in other statistics can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fordham University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Mathematical Science Professors 4,700 $105,070
Natural Sciences Managers 1,360 $148,460


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.