Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Technology at Fordham University

Find Schools Near

Information Technology at Fordham University

What traits are you looking for in a IT school? To help you decide if Fordham University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's IT program.

Fordham U is located in Bronx, New York and approximately 16,364 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Information Technology section at the bottom of this page.

Fordham U Information Technology Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in IT

Fordham U Information Technology Rankings

IT Student Demographics at Fordham U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IT majors at Fordham University.

Fordham U Information Technology Master’s Program

28% Women
58% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 72 students earned a master's degree in IT from Fordham U. About 28% of these graduates were women and the other 72% were men.


In the IT master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 58% of degree recipients. That is 20% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fordham University with a master's in IT.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 11
Hispanic or Latino 16
White 19
International Students 9
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Careers That IT Grads May Go Into

A degree in IT can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fordham University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Computer User Support Specialists 45,190 $60,160
Computer and Information Systems Managers 27,070 $190,310
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 25,940 $94,940
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Computer Network Support Specialists 12,930 $79,200


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.