Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Taxation at Fairleigh Dickinson University - Florham Campus

Find Schools Near

Taxation at Fairleigh Dickinson University - Florham Campus

Every taxation school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the taxation program at Fairleigh Dickinson University - Florham Campus stacks up to those at other schools.

FDU is located in Madison, New Jersey and approximately 3,396 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Taxation section at the bottom of this page.

FDU Taxation Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Taxation

FDU Taxation Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Taxation Student Demographics at FDU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the taxation majors at Fairleigh Dickinson University - Florham Campus.

FDU Taxation Master’s Program

57% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 7 students earned a master's degree in taxation from FDU. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.


Of the students who received a taxation master's degree from FDU, 71% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University - Florham Campus with a master's in taxation.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Taxation Grads May Go Into

A degree in taxation can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Fairleigh Dickinson University - Florham Campus.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Accountants and Auditors 37,370 $90,400
Financial Examiners 2,310 $109,100
Tax Examiners, Collectors, and Revenue Agents 1,530 $74,380
Tax Preparers 1,210 $51,840


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.