Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services at Brooklyn College

Find Schools Near

Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services at Brooklyn College

If you are interested in studying dietetics and clinical nutrition services, you may want to check out the program at Brooklyn College. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Brooklyn College is located in Brooklyn, New York and has a total student population of 17,735. Of the 3,219 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Brooklyn College in 2021, 105 of them were dietetics and clinical nutrition services majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services section at the bottom of this page.

Brooklyn College Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition

Brooklyn College Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the nutrition progam at Brooklyn College compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The nutrition major at Brooklyn College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Dietetics & Nutrition Services Bachelor’s Degree Schools 84

How Much Do Nutrition Graduates from Brooklyn College Make?

The median salary of nutrition students who receive their bachelor's degree at Brooklyn College is $27,479. This is less than $32,137, which is the national average of all nutrition majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Nutrition Student Demographics at Brooklyn College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nutrition majors at Brooklyn College.

Brooklyn College Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services Bachelor’s Program

87% Women
73% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 105 students earned a bachelor's degree in nutrition from Brooklyn College. About 87% of these graduates were women and the other 13% were men.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 45% more racial-ethnic minorities in its nutrition bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Brooklyn College with a bachelor's in nutrition.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 21
Black or African American 33
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 27
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Brooklyn College also has a doctoral program available in nutrition. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Nutrition Grads May Go Into

A degree in nutrition can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Brooklyn College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Dietitians and Nutritionists 4,710 $68,050
Dietetic Technicians 1,090 $41,620


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.