Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at Concordia University, Nebraska

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at Concordia University, Nebraska

If you plan to study educational administration, take a look at what Concordia University, Nebraska has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Concordia University, Nebraska is located in Seward, Nebraska and has a total student population of 2,703.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Nebraska Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin

Online Classes Are Available at Concordia University, Nebraska

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

Concordia University, Nebraska does offer online education options in education admin for the following degree levels for those interested in distance learning:

  • Master’s Degree

Concordia University, Nebraska Educational Administration Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Education Admin Student Demographics at Concordia University, Nebraska

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at Concordia University, Nebraska.

Concordia University, Nebraska Educational Administration Master’s Program

63% Women
27% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The education admin program at Concordia University, Nebraska awarded 73 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 37% of these degrees went to men with the other 63% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 31% men graduate in education admin each year. Concordia University, Nebraska does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 6% more men than average.

Concordia University, Nebraska Gender Breakdown of Educational Administration Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a education admin master's degree from Concordia University, Nebraska, 55% were white. This is below average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Nebraska with a master's in education admin.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Educational Administration Majors at Concordia University, Nebraska
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 12
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 40
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 16

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Concordia University, Nebraska.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 1,830 $103,500
Postsecondary Education Administrators 1,110 $103,950
Preschool Education Administrators 280 $49,810
Education Administrators 250 $85,820

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.