Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mental & Social Health Services at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

Mental & Social Health Services at Chapman University

If you plan to study mental and social health services, take a look at what Chapman University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and approximately 9,850 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Mental & Social Health Services section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman Mental & Social Health Services Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Mental Health Services

Chapman Mental & Social Health Services Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Mental Health Services Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mental health services majors at Chapman University.

Chapman Mental & Social Health Services Master’s Program

86% Women
38% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 21 students earned a master's degree in mental health services from Chapman. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of Mental & Social Health Services Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a mental health services master's degree from Chapman, 62% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a master's in mental health services.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Mental & Social Health Services Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 13
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Mental Health Services Grads May Go Into

A degree in mental health services can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Marriage and Family Therapists 21,920 $51,950
Healthcare Social Workers 18,600 $76,450
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 17,310 $108,350
Substance Abuse Social Workers 14,840 $61,640
Psychiatric Technicians 8,900 $64,500

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.