Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Services at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Human Services at Catholic University of America

Every human services school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the human services program at Catholic University of America stacks up to those at other schools.

CUA is located in Washington, District of Columbia and has a total student population of 5,366.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Services section at the bottom of this page.

CUA Human Services Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Human Services

CUA Human Services Rankings

Human Services Student Demographics at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human services majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Human Services Master’s Program

67% Women
67% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The human services program at CUA awarded 3 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.


In the human services master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 67% of degree recipients. That is 14% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a master's in human services.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 1
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Human Services Grads May Go Into

A degree in human services can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Catholic University of America.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
Social and Human Service Assistants 1,970 $45,340
Social and Community Service Managers 830 $101,360
Community and Social Service Specialists 790 $56,270


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.