Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Health at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Public Health at Catholic University of America

If you are interested in studying public health, you may want to check out the program at Catholic University of America. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

CUA is located in Washington, District of Columbia and approximately 5,366 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Public Health section at the bottom of this page.

CUA Public Health Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Public Health

CUA Public Health Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Public Health Student Demographics at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public health majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Public Health Master’s Program

33% Women
The public health program at CUA awarded 3 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 21% men graduate in public health each year. CUA does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 46% more men than average.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a master's in public health.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Public Health Grads May Go Into

A degree in public health can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Catholic University of America.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
Environmental Scientists and Specialists 1,600 $115,190
Medical and Health Services Managers 1,580 $145,760
Community Health Workers 810 $61,770
Physicists 670 $144,300


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.