Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at Bethel University Minnesota

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at Bethel University Minnesota

What traits are you looking for in a education admin school? To help you decide if Bethel University Minnesota is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's education admin program.

Bethel University Minnesota is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota and has a total student population of 4,005.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

Bethel University Minnesota Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin
  • Doctorate Degree in Education Admin

Online Classes Are Available at Bethel University Minnesota

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Bethel University Minnesota does offer online courses in education admin for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Bethel University Minnesota Educational Administration Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

There were 26 students who received their doctoral degrees in education admin, making the school the #64 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Education Admin Student Demographics at Bethel University Minnesota

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at Bethel University Minnesota.

Bethel University Minnesota Educational Administration Master’s Program

82% Women
The education admin program at Bethel University Minnesota awarded 11 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 18% of these degrees went to men with the other 82% going to women.

Bethel University Minnesota Gender Breakdown of Educational Administration Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Bethel University Minnesota with a master's in education admin.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Educational Administration Majors at Bethel University Minnesota
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MN, the home state for Bethel University Minnesota.

Occupation Jobs in MN Average Salary in MN
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 3,710 $103,570
Postsecondary Education Administrators 2,530 $110,110
Education Administrators 1,130 $79,960
Preschool Education Administrators 840 $58,740

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.