Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Taxation at Bentley University

Find Schools Near

Taxation at Bentley University

If you plan to study taxation, take a look at what Bentley University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Bentley is located in Waltham, Massachusetts and approximately 5,314 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Taxation section at the bottom of this page.

Bentley Taxation Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Taxation

Online Classes Are Available at Bentley

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Bentley offers distance education options for taxation at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Bentley Taxation Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Taxation Student Demographics at Bentley

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the taxation majors at Bentley University.

Bentley Taxation Master’s Program

53% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 49 students earned a master's degree in taxation from Bentley. About 53% of these graduates were women and the other 47% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 46% men graduate in taxation each year. Bentley does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 1% more men than average.

Bentley Gender Breakdown of Taxation Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a taxation master's degree from Bentley, 65% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Bentley University with a master's in taxation.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Taxation Majors at Bentley University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 32
International Students 9
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Careers That Taxation Grads May Go Into

A degree in taxation can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MA, the home state for Bentley University.

Occupation Jobs in MA Average Salary in MA
Accountants and Auditors 35,360 $81,460
Tax Preparers 1,600 $65,670
Tax Examiners, Collectors, and Revenue Agents 1,480 $70,780
Financial Examiners 1,130 $107,840

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.