Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Student Counseling at Wilmington University

Find Schools Near

Student Counseling at Wilmington University

If you plan to study student counseling, take a look at what Wilmington University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Wilmington University is located in New Castle, Delaware and has a total student population of 14,769.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Student Counseling section at the bottom of this page.

Wilmington University Student Counseling Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Student Counseling

Wilmington University Student Counseling Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Student Counseling Student Demographics at Wilmington University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the student counseling majors at Wilmington University.

Wilmington University Student Counseling Master’s Program

74% Women
37% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The student counseling program at Wilmington University awarded 73 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 26% of these degrees went to men with the other 74% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 17% men graduate in student counseling each year. Wilmington University does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 9% more men than average.


Of the students who received a student counseling master's degree from Wilmington University, 62% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Wilmington University with a master's in student counseling.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 18
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 45
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That Student Counseling Grads May Go Into

A degree in student counseling can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DE, the home state for Wilmington University.

Occupation Jobs in DE Average Salary in DE
Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors 1,040 $63,990


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.