Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

If you plan to study fine and studio arts, take a look at what University of Wisconsin - Green Bay has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin and approximately 7,174 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 15 Fine Arts majors received their bachelor's degree from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Fine & Studio Arts section at the bottom of this page.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Fine & Studio Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the Fine Arts progam at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

Of the schools analyzed in this analysis, the Fine Arts program at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay was ranked #291 for overall quality. It is also ranked as the #10 school in Wisconsin.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 127
Highest Paid Fine & Studio Arts Graduates 132
Best Fine & Studio Arts Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 144
Best Fine & Studio Arts Colleges for Veterans 171
Best Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 291
Most Popular Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 540
Most Focused Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 796

Earnings of University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Fine Arts Graduates

The median salary of Fine Arts students who receive their bachelor's degree at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is $24,800. This is 9% higher than $22,700, which is the national average for all Fine Arts bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Fine Arts Student Demographics at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

80% Women
7% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 15 students earned a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Gender Breakdown of Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 93% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Fine & Studio Arts Majors at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 14
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Fine Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in Fine Arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for WI, the home state for University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Occupation Jobs in WI Average Salary in WI
High School Teachers 20,070 $58,360
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 1,820 $75,220
Photographers 1,070 $34,750
Art Directors 560 $78,920
Jewelers, Precious Stone and Metal Workers 370 $52,050

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.