Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Medical Illustration & Informatics at University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Medical Illustration & Informatics at University of Pennsylvania

If you are interested in studying medical illustration and informatics, you may want to check out the program at University of Pennsylvania. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UPenn is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 26,552.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Medical Illustration & Informatics section at the bottom of this page.

UPenn Medical Illustration & Informatics Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Medical Illustration

UPenn Medical Illustration & Informatics Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Medical Illustration Student Demographics at UPenn

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the medical illustration majors at University of Pennsylvania.

UPenn Medical Illustration & Informatics Master’s Program

25% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The medical illustration program at UPenn awarded 4 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 32% men graduate in medical illustration each year. UPenn does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 43% more men than average.


Of the students who received a medical illustration master's degree from UPenn, 75% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Pennsylvania with a master's in medical illustration.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Medical Illustration Grads May Go Into

A degree in medical illustration can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Software Applications Developers 28,260 $96,370
Computer Workers 19,010 $87,040
Computer and Information Research Scientists 410 $107,660


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.