Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Computer Interaction at University of Maryland - College Park

Find Schools Near

Human Computer Interaction at University of Maryland - College Park

What traits are you looking for in a human computer interaction school? To help you decide if University of Maryland - College Park is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's human computer interaction program.

UMCP is located in College Park, Maryland and has a total student population of 40,743.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Computer Interaction section at the bottom of this page.

UMCP Human Computer Interaction Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction

UMCP Human Computer Interaction Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Human Computer Interaction Student Demographics at UMCP

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human computer interaction majors at University of Maryland - College Park.

UMCP Human Computer Interaction Master’s Program

58% Women
23% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The human computer interaction program at UMCP awarded 26 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 42% of these degrees went to men with the other 58% going to women.

UMCP Gender Breakdown of Human Computer Interaction Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Maryland - College Park with a master's in human computer interaction.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Computer Interaction Majors at University of Maryland - College Park
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
International Students 15
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That Human Computer Interaction Grads May Go Into

A degree in human computer interaction can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for University of Maryland - College Park.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Computer Workers 13,720 $113,330

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.