Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at University of Maryland - Baltimore County

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at University of Maryland - Baltimore County

What traits are you looking for in a Fine Arts school? To help you decide if University of Maryland - Baltimore County is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's Fine Arts program.

UMBC is located in Baltimore, Maryland and has a total student population of 13,497. In 2021, 58 Fine Arts majors received their bachelor's degree from UMBC.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Fine & Studio Arts section at the bottom of this page.

UMBC Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

UMBC Fine & Studio Arts Rankings

The Fine Arts major at UMBC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Fine & Studio Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Earnings of UMBC Fine Arts Graduates

The median salary of Fine Arts students who receive their bachelor's degree at UMBC is $20,368. This is less than $24,186, which is the national average of all Fine Arts majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Fine Arts Student Demographics at UMBC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at University of Maryland - Baltimore County.

UMBC Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

55% Women
52% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The Fine Arts program at UMBC awarded 58 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 45% of these degrees went to men with the other 55% going to women. The typical Fine Arts bachelor's degree program is made up of only 28% men. So male students are more repesented at UMBC since its program graduates 17% more men than average.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 12% more racial-ethnic minorities in its Fine Arts bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Maryland - Baltimore County with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 9
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 23
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

UMBC also has a doctoral program available in Fine Arts. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Fine Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in Fine Arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for University of Maryland - Baltimore County.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
High School Teachers 19,330 $72,610
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 1,850 $74,160
Photographers 740 $39,640
Artists 540 $87,920
Art Directors 500 $74,850


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.