Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Wildlife Management at University of Delaware

Find Schools Near

Wildlife Management at University of Delaware

What traits are you looking for in a wildlife school? To help you decide if University of Delaware is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's wildlife program.

UD is located in Newark, Delaware and has a total student population of 23,613. Of the 4,743 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from University of Delaware in 2021, 35 of them were wildlife management majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Wildlife Management section at the bottom of this page.

UD Wildlife Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Wildlife

UD Wildlife Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the wildlife progam at UD compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The wildlife major at UD is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Wildlife Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Wildlife Management Schools 56

How Much Do Wildlife Graduates from UD Make?

The median salary of wildlife students who receive their bachelor's degree at UD is $22,340. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $26,124 for all wildlife students.


Wildlife Student Demographics at UD

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the wildlife majors at University of Delaware.

UD Wildlife Management Bachelor’s Program

77% Women
26% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 35 students earned a bachelor's degree in wildlife from UD. About 77% of these graduates were women and the other 23% were men.


About 69% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in wildlife at UD are white. This is below average for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 10% more racial-ethnic minorities in its wildlife bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Delaware with a bachelor's in wildlife.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 24
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 6

UD also has a doctoral program available in wildlife. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Wildlife Grads May Go Into

A degree in wildlife can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DE, the home state for University of Delaware.

Occupation Jobs in DE Average Salary in DE
Conservation Scientists 70 $55,300


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.