Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Landscape Architecture at University of Delaware

Find Schools Near

Landscape Architecture at University of Delaware

What traits are you looking for in a landscape school? To help you decide if University of Delaware is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's landscape program.

UD is located in Newark, Delaware and approximately 23,613 students attend the school each year. Of the 4,743 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from University of Delaware in 2021, 9 of them were landscape architecture majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Landscape Architecture section at the bottom of this page.

UD Landscape Architecture Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape

UD Landscape Architecture Rankings

The landscape major at UD is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Landscape Architecture. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Landscape Student Demographics at UD

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the landscape majors at University of Delaware.

UD Landscape Architecture Bachelor’s Program

44% Women
11% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in landscape from UD. About 44% of these graduates were women and the other 56% were men.


About 78% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in landscape at UD are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Delaware with a bachelor's in landscape.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

UD also has a doctoral program available in landscape. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Landscape Grads May Go Into

A degree in landscape can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DE, the home state for University of Delaware.

Occupation Jobs in DE Average Salary in DE
Architectural and Engineering Managers 370 $157,490


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.